We offer a full-service accounting department utilizing various QuickBooks® programs and have over 150 combined years of experience working with most industry types, including:
We offer write-up or after-the-fact accounting. For those that only need to be reconciled monthly or quarterly, this service is ideal for you.
- Accounts Payable – Invoice tracking, Bill Payments, Vendor Tracking, Year-End 1099/1096 processing.
- Accounts Receivable – Purchase Orders, Invoice Billing, Payment receipts, Deposits, and Collections.
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations – Real-time.
- Payroll Processing and Quarterly Payroll reporting, including year-end W2/W3 Reporting.
- Workers Compensation and Insurance Liability audits.
- Sales Tax Filings and Sales Tax Audits
- Financial Reporting – including General Ledger Review, Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- 3rd Party Integration
- Bank and Credit Card Feeds
Our full service Bookkeeping department specializes in:
- Quickbooks® Training
- Quickbooks® Setup and Accounting Structure
- Quickbooks® Integration and Online Banking
- Full-Charge Bookkeeping
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll and Payroll Taxes
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Chart of Accounts
- General Ledger
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Budgets and Forecast
- Business Management
- Inventory and Service Item Structure
- Inventory Control
- Asset Tracking
- Sales Tax Reports
WE WANT TO BE AN EXTENSION OF YOUR COMPANY AND BE A PART OF YOUR FINANCIAL SUCCESS